Sunday, April 6, 2008

No matter which team you like, I can ruin your day using pictures. (NFL edition)

Now I got this idea from someone else, but now, I thought I'd expound on this.

But all NFL fans have dealt with emotional pain and distress associated with their team one way or another (I mean, nobody's perfect, right? [/foreshadowing]), and because I'm feeling like that dick that wants to ruin people's days, I'll just go ahead and do that. I'll try to keep my commentary out of it as much as possible.

So, to begin, the Arizona Cardinals (This might be too easy):



Which then reminds me of:



The Atlanta Falcons:





Whoops, wrong Vick picture.



The Baltimore Ravens:





The Buffalo Bills:





The Carolina Panthers:



Wait a sec, that might be their happy moment...well, that's not saying much. But whatever.



The Chicago Bears:





The Cincinnati Bengals:





Well, he's gone. Dammit.



The Cleveland Browns:





The Dallas Cowboys:









The Denver Broncos (damn, this was hard):





The Detroit Lions:



I would like to congratulate Barry Sanders for becoming the all-time rushing leader! Whoops--





The Green Bay Packers:



because I still refuse to acknowledge the event that happened afterwards.



Hmm...I forgot the down and distance to that play, and I don't wish to learn it either.





Only good thing about this is that this led to one of America's biggest accomplishments. (And no, it's not the next picture.)



The Houston Texans:





The Indianapolis Colts:







You know what? I might as well just scare all Colts fans with this picture.



3 in a row...for some reason it feels like much more than that.

The Jacksonville Jaguars (I'll admit this is tough):



It still astonishes me how a team can beat every team in the league, and lose to the same team THREE TIMES.

The Kansas City Chiefs:



Worst run defense in the NFL...what?



The Miami Dolphins:







The Minnesota Vikings:








The New England Patriots:



...huh? What did you expect?

Oh...ok, here you go.









The New Orleans Saints:







Unfortunately, I couldn't find the picture of him throwing a backwards pass in that game.



The New York Giants (I'll admit it's gonna be really tough to ruin the day of someone who's a fan of a Super Bowl-winning team, especially in the manner that they won it, but here goes nothing)







You should be thanking him for being gracious enough to give you the record.

The New York Jets:







The Oakland Raiders:










The Philadelphia Eagles:















The Pittsburgh Steelers:







The St. Louis Rams:





The San Diego Chargers:







The San Francisco 49ers:







The Seattle Seahawks:











OK, I think I've made my point.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers:









This probably wasn't as major as some of the others, but still...

The Tennessee Titans:

Let's start out with the obvious:



OK...on to something else:





The Washington Redskins:







I apologize for the small photo.

But that's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed this.

Peace.

~KG~

No comments: